With its products, ACO makes a significant contribution to the design, usability and ultimately the quality.
Our solutions can help optimize the aesthetics and absolute functionality of the drainage system.
For many travelers seeing the entrance to their hotel is a big relief. The entrance forms the gateway to hospitality. However along with aesthetics below are a few points to consider during planning & designing.
1. Load class required for the drainage channel
2. Channel span & size
3. Efficient hydraulic performance
4. Peak rainfall data in mm/hour ( Total amount of rain falling in given period) For Ex. 100mm/hour for Karnataka
5. Inflow coming into the channel
6. Catchment area
7. Design of Gratings per grate material.
8. Outlet positions
9. Actual site condition
- Anticipated loads on gratings- Like Pedestrain/ Car/ Truck/ Fire tender
- Aesthetic Point of view
- Efficient Hydraulic performance, channel span & size
- Catchment Area/Closed area
- Drain outlets locations
- Design of gratings per grate material
- Inflow coming into the channel
- Loading capacity
- Rainfall intensity
- Actual site conditions
- Other consultant designing details
"Peak rainfall data in mm/hr ( Total amount of rain falling in given period)
For Ex. 100mm/hr for Karnataka"
"1. Asthetic Point of view.
2. Efficient Hydraulic performance.
3. Catchment Area
4. Drain outlets locations.
5. Design of Gratings per grate material.
6. Load class of Gratings.
7. Light Oil separator Flow rate with top cover.-"